Funky Nassau Tour
Nassau Jeep Adventures commenced operations in 2017. It
is the brainchild of several young Bahamians who recognized the need to provide more fun and interactive ways for visitors to truly experience the Bahamas, particularly New Providence Island.
Our Tour Ambassadors are natives who are all graduates of the Bahama Host
Program and possess Public Service Licenses.
Our vehicles are one-of-a-kind customized stretched jeep wranglers
manufactured specifically for Nassau Jeep Adventures.
We are committed to providing more than just a tour. We are
committed to providing a fun-filled adventure!
Nassau Jeep Adventures features a fleet of customized stretched jeep wranglers.
These vehicles were designed and manufactured to meet the needs of Nassau
Jeep Adventures to provide safari-type tours in an open air outdoor environment.
Our vehicles are comfortable enough for city tours while strong and rugged for off-road experiences.
- Scheduling: Tours offered 7 days a week including Holiday
- Tour time: Morning & Afternoon
- Duration: 3-3.5 hrs (approx.)
- Pricing: Adult- $90 Child- $85
- Child age limit 5 yrs – 13 yrs
- Groups / Private Charter rates upon request
- Cancellations & Refunds: 48 hrs or less: No refund/ 96 hrs or less: 50% Cancellation fee/ More than 96 hrs: Full refund *Groups and Private Charter’s further restrictions apply.
- Nassau Jeep Adventures reserve the right to cancel a tour.
- Due to the minimum number of tour participants not being met.
- Due to inclement weather conditions.
- *In the event of a cancellation, we will either provide you with a refund or offer you an alternative date for the tour.
- Unclaimed Benefits: If any guest is unable to complete the tour or to consume benefits or to participate in any experience/attraction included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by Nassau Jeep Adventures, he/she has no right to claim a refund.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Here's what our customers have to say about The Funky Nassau Tour:
Mathew picked us up at our hotel and took us on an amazing tour! We stopped and tried some Rum Cake, then went to several other stops including visiting... read more
Did this tour July 25th and it was awesome. Our tour guide Leon was very informative, full of energy and had us laughing the whole time. Queens Staircase, Tasty tea(what... read more
This tour was very fun!! We had a lot of laughs and an authentic Bahamain experience. Even with the rain, or what they call "liquid sunshine", we all still had... read more
We had been at our resort for 4 days and were ready to see more of Nassau. Leon picked us up on time and took us around to all the... read more
We had a great time taking a jeep ride around Nassau. Would recommend this tour when visiting the area. It did end of raining so we didn't get the full... read more
Our Tour Guides
Meet the Adventure Masters!